Suvarna prashan is an ayurvedic medicine for children 0- 16 years mainly given to increase immunity, recurrent illness, concentration and memory,It is given to children in morning/daily/ on every pushya nakshatra for at least one year. The process in which Swarna bhasma (ash of gold) with other herbal extracts(Brahmi,Shankhpushpi,Vacha,Ghrit,Honey) taken in the form of semi liquid and given to the children through their mouth is called as Suvarnaprashan. Suvarnaprashan Drop is formulated for pediatrics use so as to boost immunity, enhance memory, and promote high energy levels. This drop is known to provide protection against infections caused by bacteria, fungi, & viruses Swarna Prashana is an Ayurvedic technique to improve immunity in children.
Benefits of suvarna prashan:
1. Suvarna prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very often.
2. It builds physical strength, body growth (height, weight) in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.
3. Regular doses of Suvarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.
4. It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.
5. Suvarna prashan also improves child’s appetite.
6. It helps to nurture early developmental milestones.
7. It develops a strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occuring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
8. It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
9. Reduces anxiety, aggressiveness, irritability and attention seeking behavior.